Google was developing a new floating keyboard. The new mode is available in version 7.6 of Gboard .
- The new floating keyboard is just another mode.
- Users can adjust the size of the keyboard
- the floating keyboard is now live for Gboard 7.6 beta users.
- It pops out a keyboard window which you can move anywhere on the screen.
- Tapping the D-Pad allows users to adjust the size of the window by dragging the corners.
- The new floating keyboard (Gboard) can be placed anywhere on the screen and can be resized or even used for swipe typing.
- Interestingly, on leaving the keyboard untouched, it turns translucent and shows the app behind it.
- You can download or update from the Google Play Store
Smart Reply for notifications
- It has resumed work on Smart Reply for incoming notifications that appear in Gboard’s suggestion strip.
Other Upcoming Features
- Gboard app has now added support for more languages, dialects, and more.
- The report claims that there are 47 additions to the list, including the ones added in earlier releases.
- upcoming Halloween GIFs
“You can download the APK file of the latest app (v220.127.116.11180289-beta) from APK Mirror to experience the new Gboard app features.”