The Xiaomi Mi MIX 3 specifications have not appeared on China’s TENAA telecom authority yet. With only two days remaining for the announcement of the smartphone, Xiaomi has done a good job to keep the its specs under the wraps.
A Chinese tipster has today shared an image that reveals the key specs of the smartphone. The leak suggests that it could be the first Snapdragon 855 chipset driven smartphone.
The smartphone will officially be unveiled on October 25 in China, and with just a couple of days to go, Xiaomi has confirmed one of its camera features.
The Chinese manufacturer has informed that the camera in Mi Mix 3 will support 960fps slow-motion video recording.
Xiaomi and Qualcomm have developed good relationship in the recent years. This allowed Xiaomi to launch the Mi MIX 2S as one of the first phones with Snapdragon 845 SoC.
So, it appears that Mi fans will have to wait for further reports to confirm on the SoC of the Mi MIX 3.
A report that had surfaced at the beginning of this month had also claimed that the Mi MIX 3 is fueled by Snapdragon 855.
- Xiaomi had recently confirmed that the Mi Mix 3 will sport dual 24-megapixel selfie cameras.
- Mi Mix 3 will feature slow-motion video recording support
- capable of capturing 960 frames per second
To recall, Sony was one of the first major mobile makers to introduce the 960fps video recording support in its
- Xperia XZ Premium₹ 40,994
- Xperia XZ2 handsets
Later, Samsung had brought the ‘Super Slow Motion’ mode with the launch of its 2018 flagships –
- Galaxy S9₹ 42,990
- Galaxy Note 9
Recently, another Chinese manufacturer Huawei had added 960fps video recording to the P20 Pro₹ 64,999 smartphone.
- Xiaomi could also introduce an in-display fingerprint sensor in its upcoming Mi Mix 3 smartphone
- a fast unlock feature
- However, there is no clarity on the same.
Advanced Features of Xiaomi Mi MIX 3
The handset is also expected to arrive with some advanced features like –
- 3D facial recognition
- pressure-sensitive in-screen fingerprint scanner
- 10 GB RAM
- 5G connectivity
“Interestingly, a post on Weibo, by a tipster, gives us a look at an alleged live image of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3. According to the image – ”
- The Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 will feature a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- the handset is seen to come with a glass back
- wireless charging should be enabled
- vertically positioned dual rear camera setup
- dual front-facing camera setup
The smartphone is currently available for reservations on JD and it is slated to go official on Oct. 25
Meanwhile, in another Mi Mix 3 teaser posted by Xiaomi on Weibo, the company has suggested that there will be an art-focussed special edition of the handset.
A rough translation of the text suggests that Xiaomi has worked with the British Museum to design a Ceramic White Colour variant of the Mi Mix 3.
- What is Python Numbers ?
- Android Pie beta rolls out soon for Samsung Galaxy S9
- IOS WHATSAPP SOON GET FACE ID AND TOUCH ID FEATURES
- Apple iPhone XR first impressions The less expensive in many colors
- Google planning to charge up to $40 per device for apps