Apple’s services event yesterday was also its most interesting: a credit card, aptly called the Apple Card,which have two versions
- A Physical Apple Card
- Digital Version
Apple Credit Card gives you up to 3 percent cash back.
Apple Credit Card Power
- Apple Pay promises approval within minutes
- Up to 3 percent cash back
- No late penalties
- Virtually no additional fees to use
Issued by Goldman Sachs and Master Card
Apple’s new disruptive credit (payment) card almost like to be too good to be true and plain.
Apple’s footnotes: Who will use Apple Card ?
During Apple’s biggest presentation on Monday
- Seem like anyone could open the Wallet app
- Apple Card begin using it a few minutes later
- But Apple made it clear that you will need to qualify
For now only US customers can sign up for the latest news about Apple Card on apple.com/apple-card. This summer will be amaze for US customers because Apple Card will be available to qualified customers in the US this summer.
Without Apple Cash account – Daily Cash rewards on Apple Card
What you get on Daily Cash rewards ?
- Apple gives between 1 to 3 percent cash back reward
- Get rewards everytime use of Apple card on online or store
Where use Apple Card Rewards?
- Related to the Apple Pay Cash card
- It’s peer-to-peer cash exchange system like Venmo or PayPal
- Apple Rewards, also use to shop in
As usual like normal card, just like that credit card linked to Apple Pay.
Rewards OK! But what if no Apple Cash account?
Daily spending cash can be applied by you as a reward credit on your statement balance. On the basis of using daily Cash is subject to exclusions.
For more info about this go to the Apple Card Customer Agreement. Because Apple card is new and there is lot’s more about it to know.
Limits of Daily Rewards
- Apple crowed about unlimited Daily Cash rewards
- Thier is no arbitrary cap on how much cash back you can earn or get.
For example: How Rewards Earn?
- If you were to spend $2,000 buying iPhones ($1,000 at Amazon) for the family, you could earn $80. Something like this.
- If you spend the card more than that, you can earn more than, too.
That’s all theoretical.
In reality, as your usual credit card limit just like that Apple’s credit card have it’s, when exited the limit something like this – So if your limit is $3,0000, you’ll only be able to earn $900 in a daily cash until the next billing cycle. If you max out at $10,000, you’ll be able to earn up to $300.
What about Apple Card: Interest Estimates?
- Apple Card feature to track how much you owe using the app.
- If you don’t pay off your balance at the end of the month, you can tell the app how much you’re paying.
- Apple’s Card Platform will estimate the cost of interest which you’ll have to pay down to clear you due.
- Alwase be best to clear your due in month and start new clean month with on due burden. Personal thought.
What about Late Payment? Hmm…
Let’s jump into fine, what if not in time? what if late? blah blah blah problems?
- Being user of Apple Card won’t slap you with fees if you’re late to a payment
- No annual fees
- No International fees
- No fees for going over your limit
- All that’s great
Every thing good but you’ll still get charged interest.
By the words of Apple on it’s a website: Late or missed payments will result in additional interest accumulating toward your balance. You must understand that no one never giving you money for nothing. So why Apple?
Interesting about Apple Interest Rate
- Apple didn’t discuss interest rates specifically when it showcased the Apple Card on event.
- Maybe it’ll be the range – 13.24 percent to 24.24 percent based on creditworthiness.
CEO Tim Cook shear few words – The card will not collect data on your transactions, and also Apple will not let its partner bank, The Goldman Sachs, sell any data to third parties in any case.